Should I wear underwear while getting a massage? It’s up to you. My clients are always encouraged to wear whatever is most comfortable to them. Most people do one of these things, but most do the other. Clients remove the shirt, pants, or both.
My clients almost always opt to not wear underwear while receiving massages. It is more comfortable for most people to do this. Of course, everyone is unique.
If the client leaves their underwear on during the massage, I will tuck the the sheets under the underwear when draping, it makes for a clean draping that is comfortably tight and secure.
Should I take off my underwear for a massage?
I would actually say a majority of my client’s option for no underwear during a massage. I believe most people find it more comfortable that way. But of course, everyone is different. If the client leaves their underwear on during the massage, I will tuck the the sheets under the underwear when draping, it makes for a clean draping that is comfortably tight and secure.
Again just so people know, in case you’re unsure about the whole draping thing. I only undrape the part of the body I am working on at that time. The rest of the body is securely draped with the sheets. Nothing will ever be exposed, I take my professionalism and draping very seriously.
It’s always recommended to always take off the shirt and bra (for women) during a massage, so I have access to the back to work on. I use coconut oil throughout the massage, so it would be hard to work on the back with the bra still on. Some women will keep the bra on, but simply unclip it at the back when they are facedown on the table while I’m working on the back, as it makes them feel a little bit more comfortable.
I once had a client, a guy who left ALL his clothes on and had his blue jeans on and his shoes (I think), so I ended up just doing compressions (basically pushing down rhythmically) the entire one hour session LOL.
Also read: eHarmony Reviews 2022 | Is It Worth or Not?
But again, in conclusion, it’s totally up to you if you would like to leave your underwear or your shirt or your pants on, whatever makes you feel comfortable. Just know that if you leave your clothes on, I won’t be able to use the coconut oil as I do in my normal massage.
I hope this answered the question in a clear way, and I hope you found this helpful. I would love to hear your feedback and let me know if you liked it!
Best Underwear for massage
In this time you can easily find a great brand for underwear massage. Here is the best recommendation from us.
1. ForPro Men’s Boxer Shorts, Disposable Shorts for Massage, Tanning, Waxing and Medical Services
- Disposable shorts for men: Provide modest coverage during massage, tan, waxing, and other medical services.
- Non-Woven Boxer Briefs for Men: These boxer shorts for men are made of non-woven material.
- Elastic Waist Shorts: These lightweight shorts have an elastic band all around for comfort and fit.
- Hygienic underwear: Each boxer short is individually wrapped and disposable to ensure hygiene.
- Black Boxer Shorts for Men: Recommended waist size is 32-40. Pack includes 50 disposable black boxer shorts
2. Yahenda Disposable Bras and Disposable Thong Panties Beauty Disposable Bra Women’s Disposable
There are 100 disposable bras and 50 disposable thongs panties included in the package. This is enough for daily and occasional use.